Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Thursday Thirteen Mix in with some HNT....


13 Reasons Why I Crave My Alone Time… And The Things & People That Keep Me Craving It…

1. People are Assholes. As taught to me by my buddy Scaramouche Jones. [See I remembered!]

2. Because I’m not being bombarded by corporate America, who base their advertising under the assumption that Americans are stupid. Taught to me by my buddy Anthony.

3. I can escape all the EMO music that filters through all the airwaves. It makes me want to cut my ears off A LA Van Gogh; just so I have something to throw at the promoters of this shit they call “The great new rock.” As I’m sure my buddy Buzz will agree.

4. I can chat with my friend KimmyK who is the most inspiring woman to me. She’s a great mother has a wonderful loving relationship with her Honey and most importantly…sends her friend the best toys!!

5. I can read my new favorite author, Laurie Notaro, as introduced to me by Glo-Girl.

6. I can rant about my current grip on the Grouch Potatoes, squinting to find the exact colour of gray with no one to laugh at my blindness but me.

7. I can have a good uninterrupted laugh at my big sis’s latest comic over at Rocketfuel.

8. I can breath realizing I wouldn’t enjoy my alone time as much as I do if it weren’t for my two year old twin boys! I’m sure Snavy knows as where I speak!!

9. I can daydream about lying around the pool sipping mixed drinks with the beautiful and brilliant…Miss Blither.

10. I can get inspired to take care of my health and me…and work my body, with my beautiful friend Trojan.

11. I can always have a good laugh at You Sick Bastard’s It’s a Dame Shame. Really check it out!!

12. I can laugh at all the awesome tees over at Café Press. I’m so working on some of my own…Stay tuned to see my creations! I know you’ll all want to get them!

13. And finally I can lay around in nothing but my robe or nothing at all…Cause no ones around to tell me otherwise!!


Thursday Thirteen.

14 Comments:

Blogger Anthony said...

Great list. Thanks for being the first to stop by and test my new thingy at the bottom.
I don't know much about that EMO music, and maybe it's best I don't.


I'll scan something and e-mail it to you, as soon as I can find a suitable handwriting sample.
Damn computers don't allow me to write by hand anymore!

9:38 PM  
Blogger kimmyk said...

Aww what great photos and you're so welcome. I *heart* you you crazy ass!

9:49 PM  
Blogger Tug said...

Awesome list - I LOVE my alone time...sometimes too much. ;-)

Happy TT - mine's up also.

10:35 PM  
Blogger gloria said...

Beautiful.
The pics and the words.
(and I'm not just saying that b/c you mentioned me!:) )

12:36 AM  
Blogger dr. psy said...

I too, very much appreciate and need my alone time. I dont think that I would ever be able to function very well in any relationship without my alone time. I think it's mentally healthy to have that alone time.

Marc

1:25 AM  
Blogger dr. psy said...

Oh yeah... love the pics too! Beautiful!

Marc

1:29 AM  
Blogger SJ said...

To be fair, not everyone's an asshole. Just people who jump to conclusions and people who lie to me. Ok, there are more categories too. I have a list :)

1:37 AM  
Blogger Buzz said...

I like the last one the best... Thanks for the plug!


-buzz

2:02 AM  
Blogger Carmen said...

everyone needs some alone time. :) ESPECIALLY to escape the stupid people. :)

6:47 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

That is simply an AWESOME HNT!!!! and thanks for the compliment:)

Loved the photo's...you're a model!!!!!

HHNT!!

8:45 AM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

Would love to be...however I'd have to be a plus size model by todays standards...and I'm not tall enough either!!!

12:35 PM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

Though it's always been a dream of mine.....

12:36 PM  
Blogger ysfb said...

I'm tired of my alone time. I can't wait a couple more days! I want my girlfriend back!

But it has been quiet. Nice and quiet.

7:31 PM  
Blogger Jes said...

I love Laurie Notaro!! Have you read 'We Thought You'd Be Prettier?'

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home