Friday, September 22, 2006

Ops...


Yesterday I was walking down the hall towards the living room to get the boys when it happened. Something that had it happened anywhere else it would be quite the show. Embarrassing? Maybe a little….

I was walking at normal pace and the next thing I know I’m feeling a breeze. Where was the breeze coming from? I looked down, and.. **Blink, Blink** No pants!! Wha?? I know I had them on, I remember putting them on. There they were around my ankles!! I lost my pants!

Now I have lost around seven to eight pounds, not enough in my opinion to cause all my pants to run away from my hips!! My ghetto booty should catch them, it apparently got a booty call and left, forgetting to let me know where it was going!

I feel that my jeans should mold to me whatever size I am. It’s too expensive to buy all new jeans. If I loose some weight they should go down a size on their own…If I gain a few they should expand accordingly. For as much as jeans cost they should have that built in power.

10 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

Ahhhhhh I think the Zone is working.....it works FAST if you let it. Awesome job!

5:12 PM  
Blogger gloria said...

LOL

Now I am *sure* that is something I would be stoked about!

7:09 PM  
Blogger ysfb said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:48 PM  
Blogger ysfb said...

Now if that happened to me in public, nobody would think nothing of it considering I'd probably do that on purpose.

4:49 PM  
Blogger SJ said...

I wish that would happen to me... your pants coming down haha ;)

(Sorry, had to say it!)

6:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pants falling to the floor is always 'cause for celebration... but don't lose to much weight ok? you look great now!

7:30 PM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

SJ: Well it might if you come to America soon... I went jean shopping and can't find any I like...sooooo I'm still havin to pull my pants up all the time!!!
Reason enough to come visit? LOL...

Anon: Thanks.... Anon's comment stress me out!! I don't like not knowing a name!!

8:31 PM  
Blogger SJ said...

I think so ;)

10:38 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

LOL!! I love the way you think.

7:26 PM  
Blogger Ben said...

Love that Marilyn pic, it's one of my favs.

Cheers

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home