Friday, September 15, 2006

My Stress...

So the bank wants to close our mortgage by the end of the month…The end of THIS month!!! Talk about a little stressed!! I have to have my shit packed and ready to move in less than two weeks!! Oh yeah did I mention I HATE packing?

This is all about a month sooner than we had thought and planned on. So now Chad has to get with his work and see if they can move their end up for the move….Vacation earlier than we thought I guess….

So the last few days my mother has been coming over to assist in packing. I have no idea where all this shit came from! I’m telling you people my little ole apartment over here has every thing you can think of!! We gave away a couch and kitchen table with chairs, an end table, a dresser, a bookcase and a whole set of dishes to a single mom who we know that left her alcoholic husband. And all that was stuff we had out in the garage in “storage”. So I’ve decided I’m not moving junk and I’m pitching a lot of stuff… My sister called from Columbus and put her name on a few things; I’m telling ya…It’s a storeroom in my basement!!!

The plan is, if we close when they want us too, to move the weekend that is the 30th, and have the painting party the weekend after…so that makes the painting party…hold on let me look at a calendar… Ok, October 7th and 8th. Mark your calendars!!

Which mean that the boys will have to sleep in a pink room for a week!! GASP!! Oh the horror!! Some how I think they’ll survive, its their dad I’m worried about, supposedly a pink boys room is the 13th deadliest sin.

3 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

If I were local I'd help you...Grrr moving sucks ass.

BUT...on a very positive note it's a friggin new house, new memories, new life...enjoy the change. savor:)

11:30 PM  
Blogger gloria said...

Imagine how pissed my DH was when I ran out of BLUE pampers and had to borrow a pink one from a friend for my son. (I don't think Huggies makes them colored anymore, does that tell you how long ago this was?! LOL)

Yeah, pink is not comprimise-able.

1:09 AM  
Blogger SJ said...

The 7th and 8th? Oh NO! If it had been the 9th and 10th I'd have been there to help for SURE... ;)

5:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home