Thursday, September 07, 2006

Attack of the Emotional Women.....

So the last few days I’ve been overly emotional…Ladies I’m sure you’ve all been there at one point or other in the month. One minute I’m in tears the next spiting’ fire angry, then I’m frustrated then back to tears…Step inside….

Opened my google account to check status and saw I earned 2.00 in the last couple of days!! Over come with the kindness of people I’m immediately in tears. ***sniff, sniff*** You all rock…Levi and Carter and I are so lucky to have you all in our life!!

Then I go to turn on the TV to try and relax a little before Chad gets home from class…And all the news is about the first photos of Katie and Tom’s baby Suri…Anger…WTF?? This is THE ONLY thing happening at the moment? And sure enough now with in one day of release there’s controversy. So I can only assume it has a few more days as the TOP story….ARRRHHGG!

Then to try and digress I go and get myself something to drink, only to spill said drink all over the floor….Frustrated…. Cursing the rule of gravity and my stupid unworking hands!!

Then Chad comes home and says “Hi Katie ***gives hug*** How was your day?”….. Me an instant ball of weeping emotional women. This of course is followed by hysterical laughter that I can’t control.

Relate? Anyone?

Or should I just admit my self and my hormones in to some rehab for the safety of an un-expecting society??

3 Comments:

Blogger SJ said...

I can't say I relate - being a bloke and all - but I send a hug anyway

5:47 PM  
Blogger ysfb said...

I relate because my girlfriend goes through the same things. She'd cry one minute and then start laughing so I start laughing with her and then she starts crying wondering why I'm laughing. I just tell I don't know and I leave for the rest of the day to avoid anymore weird conversations.

7:11 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

*raises hand*

oo oo oo - me!!!

Here's a tissue and a shoulder to cry on.

12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home