Saturday, September 02, 2006

My Google Search Box....

Ok I updated how my google page looks when you type somthing to search for in the box on my side bar. I had complaints that it was hard to read the results with the color palette I had....so try it now Ma and see if it's any better!!

Also remember if you will that I do earn a couple a pennies every time my google search box is used..... So for the boy's preschool fund please remember my Google and Amazon boxes!!!

Thanks to who ever bought the dollhouse through my Amazon box!!! I appreciate it....And a BIG thanks to Anthony who is my best contributer on Amazon, so far. But feel free to try and compete!! Whahaaahhaa!!

3 Comments:

Blogger kimmyk said...

I didn't know you had a google box.

I'll use the heck out of that sucker. I'm like the google queen.

Don't know somethin? Google it.

12:41 PM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

Thanks girl!!! We'll appriciate more than you;ll know!!!

4:46 PM  
Blogger ysfb said...

I didn't notice it either. I'll try it.

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home