Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Here We Go Again...

We're off in the morning to take the boys back up to Akron Children's Hospital....they see there Immunologist and have blood taken AGAIN. Hopefully this time they will take enough to get a read. Carter's had another fever the last few days so not sure if they'll do all the testing on him or how that works. This means that with in the week I should know if we're good or if we need to go through blood infusions...and prepare myself. Man next week is going to be a BIG week for our family!!

Here's to hoping this is our LAST trip...............

7 Comments:

Blogger gloria said...

I'll say a prayer for you and those *beautiful* boys of yours.

<3

6:19 AM  
Blogger kimmyk said...

Aw. Good luck today.

*saying a prayer and sending more good vibes*

6:19 AM  
Blogger CozyMama said...

I have a Carter too, he is going to be 3 in November. Good luck!!

10:22 AM  
Blogger BRAE said...

I want you to never go back there again!!!

10:23 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Sending prayers your family's way...

11:45 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

jeez...fingers crossed. I hope they are done with those trips...

12:11 PM  
Blogger Jes said...

My fingers are crossed too!!

*sending good luck vibes your way*

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home