Thursday, September 14, 2006

Google The Oracle.....

About four months ago I did the whole google thing where you type in your name and then the word needs after it. I wrote some of the results down but forgot to ever post them. While cleaning the other night I ran across the paper. It was just plain spooky!! Check it out…..

Katie needs:

“Organization and order in her life”--------- That’s what I’m ear deep in now.

“A big change”------Is a big move change enough?

“A new toy”----- Thanks to
Kimmy I have one!!

“A hug”------ Well hmmm….

“Your help”------Painting Party People!!

“To Go” ----- I’m making a HUGE move, I’m going already!!

“A new goodbye” ------- Again with the leaving.

“A hand”----- Paint roller anyone?

“To Ride”----- Hmmmm wonder what Chaddy’s doing???

“To explore herself more” ----- So been doing that!!

“To blog” ---- Yes indeed I NEED to blog, it’s a must!!

“To Pee” ---- Again? I just went!!

“Gas Money”---- Yeah who doesn’t??

“To Rest”---- Night Night……….

6 Comments:

Blogger ysfb said...

The first thing to come up for me is "help". Is it that obvious?

10:52 PM  
Blogger SJ said...

I did this a while back. got some funny ones. I might repost it :)

Very pretty in the pic below, by the way. I just didn't comment there in principle, because it was HNT :)

12:30 AM  
Blogger gloria said...

:) I had a few that were *out there*, but I ran with it...

2:18 AM  
Blogger kimmyk said...

Ok, I'll give this a whirl.

Pretty on target though wasn't it?

We'll see how this works.

1:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here we go:

Anthony needs you to know that the kid isn't his.

Anthony needs Botox In his Armpits.

Anthony needs to stop lending shit out to friends.

Anthony needs touches, and to forget the past.

...ya got that right!

4:03 PM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

Anthony: Did it also say.."Anthony needs to go to Ohio to a painting party"..?....LOL...

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home