Monday, September 11, 2006

A mood Lightner....

My new favorite store in the mall is called “Vanity”…I love their clothes and their sales are killer!! Sunday I got a pair of pants a tank top and a sweater car coat for 27.00$!!!!

As I was showing Chad my new duds he said…”I like that very laid back love it…..”

To which I replied with … “Thanks it takes a lot of planning to look this laid back…”

The moment I heard me say those words I knew it had to become my new motto!!


So one more time for the blue hair in the back row….


“It takes a lot of planning to look this laid back…..”

10 Comments:

Blogger ysfb said...

I had that look all my life. Now I'm trying to go for the duh face look to make me look smarter.

10:14 PM  
Blogger dr. psy said...

Boy, with all the 9/11 posts and everything else, a mood lightener is just what I needed :-) Thanks.

Marc

11:55 PM  
Blogger gloria said...

LOL

You are too much!!

But I am thankful for the laugh!!

12:37 AM  
Blogger SJ said...

I like "it won't take us long to pass an hour"... :)

2:34 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

I love that Motto:)Cheers to kick ass sales....

10:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for that! After yesterday, it was time for a little light-heartedness.

I'm preparing to get back to the nonsense.

11:59 AM  
Blogger Mind Sprite said...

Good motto! I go to a lot of trouble to look like I didn't go to a lot of trouble. HAHAHA!

12:20 PM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

Dr Psy: Thats what I thought...last night I was so down from all the coverage of 9/11 I figured we could all use a little pic me up!!

2:05 PM  
Blogger kimmyk said...

Very good motto. Much better than my
"It takes alot of money to look this cheap" that I've been sporting for too long.

Mind if I borrow yours for a while?

7:05 PM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

It can be both of ours!!!

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home