Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Thursday Thirteen Mixed up with a Little HNT....


Thirteen Reason Why Fall is My Favorite Season….


1. I can wear all my hats again. Ohhh My fabulous hats!!

2. The fact that Grey’s Anatomy is back.

3. Hot chocolate taste better when it’s chilly out side, and you only wear panties and a sweatshirt while you drink.

4. Sleeping with the windows up, and cuddling under the covers to stay warm.

5. Fall wardrobe!! I hate summer clothes.

5a. Ohhh my hats my beloved hand made just for me hats…


6. The end of make-up melt down when you step out side.

7. The colors…Oh the beautiful colors of fall. Frisky in the spring? Naw, the Fall Baby!!

8. Being able to walk outside and breath…. Humidity and Asthma don’t mix.

9. Great hair days… Humidity and hair don’t mix either.

10. Walking around a chilly house in one of Chaddy’s fight hoodies and a thick pair of socks with a steaming cup of Joe.

11. Tights and knee-high boots!!

12. The smell of fall. The crispness to the air, the smell of leaves rotting, apple cider cooking in the crock-pot…. ***sniff** Awww I can smell it already.

13. The bees retreat away. I am very allergic to bees, which hinders me from being out side in the summer… And I always have to carry that big ole Eppi Pen where ever I go. I’m sure they’re lovely beings, I however am not sad to see them leave!


Dreaming of my love, Mr. Fall... Just a few more days till you're officially here.....

Thursday Thirteen...

26 Comments:

Blogger Anthony said...

I don't know nothin' 'bout no great hair days! :)

I do like the crisp air, since I'm always warm. Also, the big blanket going back on the bed and the cat climbing in.

8:35 PM  
Blogger gloria said...

OKay now I am bummed that spring is here in Aus!!

:)

8:36 PM  
Blogger Phain said...

I'm always cold so I'm a bit partial to warmer weather but I'm so with you on the knee high boots! *~*happy hnt*~*

9:45 PM  
Blogger SJ said...

There are a couple of images in there that'll keep me up tonight ;)

It's spring where I am - is there anything good about that?

11:05 PM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

SJ: Spring is a warmer version of fall for me... So its probably my second favorite season... How are your bees over there though??

11:12 PM  
Blogger lecram sinun said...

All great reasons and great hat. (I love hats too!) Cheers and Happy HNT!

11:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*tear*
girl, i miss fall bad enough as it is... then you have to go and write that! makes me miss it even more. please take pics of the fall colors for me. fall is my favorite season and i never really knew it until i moved away to a place that never gets it!

11:17 PM  
Blogger SJ said...

Don't really notice the bees, actually. So you'll be safe enough :)

11:59 PM  
Blogger Carmen said...

i have to carry around an epi-pen for the bees, too. I just run from them, but go out anyway. :)

7:32 AM  
Blogger Pittchick said...

I'm more of a spring/summer person, but fall brings college football, which I like!

8:43 AM  
Blogger Knitting Maniac said...

I love fall, too. It is my favorite season, with spring coming in second.

Happy TT!

9:42 AM  
Blogger Pete said...

Fall is a great time. I'm glad that GA is coming back, but football is way up there, too!

9:55 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Ohhhhhh Sweaters,scarfs and boots..oh my!

I love the way the cool weather feels when it first comes in...it's glorious.

You make the hats yourself? Cool.

I have a good friend who is VERY allergic to bee's. At a campout this year...they swarmed our campsite and her cousin cleaned up the sugar by herselp COVERED in bees...but not one stung her. It was amazing and I was scared shitless.

9:57 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

You are so cute!! Fall is my favorite too. HHNT

10:03 AM  
Blogger DigiscrapMom said...

You look good in hats.

This is a great list! Thanks for sharing! I love fall too!

Happy Thursday!

10:05 AM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

Trojan: Naw my mother in law makes them for me...she makes me matching ponchos and sweaters too!! I'm just the model...lol...

10:20 AM  
Blogger Cindy Swanson said...

You're right, fall is good. And I like your hat. :)

My TT is up too!

11:06 AM  
Blogger dr. psy said...

You have great taste kate. Fall rocks!

3:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love fall too. There's nothing better than snuggling under the covers!

Happy Thursday!

3:33 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Spring is my favourite season, but Autumn is a close second. Great list!!

4:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love fall too. It's my favorite season.

4:45 PM  
Blogger SJ said...

Bzzzzzzzzzzz...

5:09 PM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

SJ: DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT!!! lol... That little bee friend of yours is NOT welcome here!!!

5:27 PM  
Blogger SJ said...

I'm not too bad with bees. It's wasps that I'm scared of. They're just vindictive little bastards :)

5:46 PM  
Blogger Anthony said...

25 comments! oh, wait ... 26 now. Nice combo of the HNT and TT.

10:01 PM  
Blogger Ben said...

That is a cool hat, it looks great on you.

Cheers

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home