Wednesday, September 20, 2006

On My Soapbox...

He found the man that fled he’s conviction of drugging and raping 86 women!! How can you let Mexico tell you to arrest him?

Since when do we listen to Mexico?

Talk about terrorist and protecting the homeland. He captured a man from terrorizing women. And I might add that when they found Mr. Luster in Mexico he had all he’s gear with him to continue he’s raping and drugging of women down there!! If anything you should thank Mr. Chapman from saving the women of your country from the horror Mr. Luster caused the women of our country.

3 Comments:

Blogger Buzz said...

I agree with you... Chapman is being a stand up guy.

11:53 AM  
Blogger dr. psy said...

Oooooo....Ugly, ugly, ugly. Glad that someone took him down. Truly.

Marc

1:59 PM  
Blogger SJ said...

Ok I have no idea what's going on, but I am guessing. I think I'm with you, if I understand it right :)

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home