Thursday, September 21, 2006

Boy Drama and The Women Who Cause It...

Ring***Ring***Ring***

Me: Hello?

Chad: I’m so glad YOU’RE MY wife.

Me: Wha? What happened??

Chad: Oh all these guys wives are insane. Randy’s wife called today and got his voice mail and for some reason it was a static girls voice. So she called him back and got him and accused him of cheating on her!!

Me: Wha?! Did he call the cell phone company and see what’s up? **[See Randy is the most pussy wiped man I know, he does nothing with out her permission or with out her]***

Chad: Yeah he called Sprint and they said they had a problem with the voicemail center, and it was switching messages on several accounts, they were working to fix it. But now she isn’t talking to him. She told him to pack he’s shit!

Me: Man for a bunch of guys you sure do get a lot of drama over there!!

Chad: For real… I think he’s talking to her now seems like everything’s ok… He told me she takes the phone bill every month and any number she doesn’t recognize she accuses him of cheating… The one time she called it and it was her credit card co. she had called!!

Me: What kind of relationship can you have with out trust?

Chad: I know, I’m so glad you are you….

Me: Thanks baby….

*********************************

Ok first, never let it be said that women are the gossips, cause you should hear Chad and he’s buddies…As displayed above. Second, what’s with all these girls flying off the deep end all the time accusing their husbands of cheating? They all do it over there.

We have trust, as I feel a relationship needs to strive. Some have said that trusting is being naïve. Is that what its come to?

Has it become so obsolete to have trust that those that do are viewed as naïve?







8 Comments:

Blogger SJ said...

Hahaha. The poor guy, but sorry that's funny.

You are right though - without trust there is nothing. You can't base a relationship on a foundation that doesn't have trust.

9:20 PM  
Blogger Anthony said...

I don't think I could maintain a relationship with someone like that. I went out with a jealous woman once. She was so odd, that if we were still dating, she would be jealous of the friends I've made on Blogger. Too weird.

I miss those days.

9:57 PM  
Blogger dr. psy said...

Hmmmm,I was just thinking....Hi Chad! Hows it hanging? Oh god that's so corny. LOL!

Yeah, it would be very difficult to carry on a healthy, positive relationhsip with that level of trust issues.

Marc

11:40 PM  
Blogger gloria said...

I find that when a chick is constantly accusing the guy of cheating, it is usually because SHE is cheating, or thinking of cheating...

I'm just sayin'...

2:34 AM  
Blogger Pittchick said...

He should pack his shit and leave. That chick is psycho!!!

9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i believe everyone is innocent until PROVEN guilty... and you've gotta have some CONCRETE evidence and history of lying/cheating for me to even think of trying to prove you as such.

even after my ex cheated on me, i can still trust. i mean i could never trust him again, but my hubby-to-be is a different person and i trust him. i have no reason not to. the only time he was secretive was planning the whole proposal thing... i think people need to realize that if someone is being secretive, it really may be for the good as well.

sorry about the rant.

9:38 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

It's true..when a person is always accusing their mate of cheating, it's usually because THEY feel guilty...

Sounds like his chick is feeling awfully guilty about something...the truth always comes out in the end.

10:51 AM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

Chad says she was married before and her ex cheated on her. But I'm with Siv...that was her ex not her husband. And until you work out your own trust issues you shouldn't get in a serious relationship especially marriage....

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home