Thursday, June 01, 2006

A Little Footsie...........


So I got my camera to work one last time on the way home from Pittsburgh.... Just my luck I couldn't get it to come on with low batteries when I was talking to Tiffany Arbuckle Lee---(Plumb)..... But once on the turnpike, I get one more pic out of it!! So For this week's HNT, we'll play a little footsie!!!! (hey it was easy and I've had a busy week!!.... Give me a break!)

This morning is the Orthopedic appointment for Carter's toe...... I'll let ya know what happens later..... More to come in the "Big Broken Toe Debacle"........

2 Comments:

Blogger kimmyk said...

The reflection in the window is cool!

I hate my feet. I hate feet period.

8:56 PM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

I only like SOME feet.... My mom's from West Virginia so I'm a hillbilly at heart.... as soon as it hits 60 I'm in my bare feet... I HATE socks!!! I don't have a foot fetish by any means thats just gross..... But I do have a thing for guys in bare feet playing a gutair.....mmmmmmmm

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home