Thursday, May 25, 2006

And The Toes Have It...........

Can we say scary and disturbing?? The Walmart in Tulsa has been having a problem with, get this, a toe licker!!! Apparently some guy is lying under women's cars and waiting for them to come out and while there unlocking or loading up their purchases..... He licks their toes!!! Isn't that gross?? Hopefully they catch this guy soon.... I'm wondering how he's been getting away with out being knocked out. Cause my first reaction to some one licking my toes would be to kick straight out..... How is he not getting the brains kicked out of him??

The next disturbing thing I heard was that American Idol had more votes come in the other night than in any Presidential election!!! Maybe if you could just call in and vote or vote on line, more Americans would vote in the presidential elections.... You know an election that's way more important than who's the next American Idol!!! I mean look what happened the last election! Nuff said.

Now I would also like to post a HNT picture**** I so wish it were me.... I could use a get away with my baby!!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

FLORIDA FLORIDA FLORIDA! come on down, drop the twins off for a few days and you and your honey could vacation! just a thought

12:51 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Toe licker? What a frickin moron...if that happened to me..I'd aim to hurt or kill and ask questions later.

I mean what is he thinking? People get raped and murdered everyday...he is just setting himself up to be shot or run over.....

1:47 PM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:07 PM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

Trojan: I guess.... If I was at my car loading my bags in and I felt my toes being licked lets just say I doubt he'd be lickin anymore toes due to the fact that I'd a kicked his face right off he's head!!! I'm just sayin'!!!

Siv: Maybe someday!!

2:07 PM  
Blogger BRAE said...

I heard about that freak also. I think I would completely forget about my anger managment classes if that happened to me and kick his mouth in.

3:04 PM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

For real! Anger management? What anger managment??!!

5:25 PM  
Blogger Anthony said...

How do I get that girl to move her arm?

7:21 PM  
Blogger ysfb said...

yep thats creepy. you should wear spikes on your shoes so when someone tries to lick your toes you could kick them and make sure they remember it. or you could have your name on the shoe so when you kick him your name would be on his chin for days.

8:18 PM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

Anthony: Take her to dinner!!

YSB: Those are really good ideas!!

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home