Wednesday, May 24, 2006

It's Party Planning Time............


Ok so its party planning time again!! The boys' birthday is June 20th, we're having their party on the 17th. The theme this year is based around their preasent we got for them. It's a Tropical theme, to go with their new pool!!!!! So I made up invitations and colored them and colored palm trees on the back of the envelopes. My mom and I went to The Flower Factory and got all the decorations.... It's gonna look really good I think.... Now as long as it doesn't rain!!! Cross your fingers everyone! I'm contaplating making them a volcano cake, but I'm not sure if I want to mess with it it looks very time consumming! Though I do have to MAKE their cake anyway cause they can't have milk so I make it with rice milk. What do you all think?? Should I attempt it? The party's at my mom and dads house because they have sooo much more space, so that means I'll have to make the cake there as to not lose it all in the transport over there!! Cause my luck, I would!! So thats the party plan.

In other news I called and got the amount of my ticket...are you all ready for this?? Are you sitting down? Ok it was...... 125.00$!!!!!!!! Can you believe that?? I was all are you for real? Man thats alot!! Stupid shitty speed limits, and stupid cops that feel its their job to inforce them!!! WTF???

4 Comments:

Blogger kimmyk said...

That cake looks yummy!

What a great pool /play thingy. They so didn't have those things when my kids were little. The little tykes boat thingy just came out when mine were little. I think they're gonna love it. That thing is big enough you can sit in it and get a tan all summer long!!!

Next time the nice officer pulls you over-seriously-learn to cry!

7:30 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

CAKE!!!!I love cake...Can i come? hehe

8:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my goodness... they're gonna be 2! where has the time gone?! i say go for the cake (but maybe have a backup just in case?)... it sounds so cool!
hey, i can send a little sunshine, sand and ocean water from florida to go with that awesome tropical theme! oh it sounds so fun. i wish i could be there! good luck with the party planning (i know how stressful that can be).
take care and good luck.
miss you.

9:40 AM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

Kimmyk: Thanks!! I know it looks like such fun! I'm working on crying on demand!!

Trojan: Sure come on up!! They'll be palm tree cookies as well... and all kinds of food!! hehehe

Siv: Thanks, yeah I may try it.. well see!!

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home