Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Hellwwoo.... From Levi and Carter.....

Mooned ya!!! Hehehe.... Man I'm cute!!!
I know I'm cute daddy but do we have to take my picture now?? Can't I eat in peace? **this is Levi's scary little kid picture, Chad and I think he looks possessed or something!***
I'm still a little under the weather, but I let daddy take a little pic of me!!
Me Carter!! I had orange jello for lunch and I did a really good job of smearing it all over my face!! See?
This is me Levi showing mommy how I can march!! How cute am I? Man I'm telling ya I have to fight the girls off with a stick!!
Me Levi again.... Helllwwoo all you gals out there!! Don't ya just want to eat me up??
Don't bother me I'm watching Jack and twitchin, that's what I do when I get excited I twitch!!
It's me Carter!! I'm showing of my chest!! What ya think gals???
Mommy loves to tickle me, I'm Carter, for those who still need a little help. I can't help but belly laugh when mommy tickles me which only makes her keep doing it.... She can't get enough of my giggles!!

4 Comments:

Blogger SJ said...

Wow, that second pic is scaring me :)

10:07 AM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

I know right??

10:26 AM  
Blogger kimmyk said...

The second pic looks like he's had a rough day....I've had days like that though! LOL!

Great pics. How far apart are they? Very cute boys...I can't imagine how anyone raises twins..my mom said it was always nice cause we had each other to play with. Are they good buddies or do they fight?

12:46 PM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

Kimmyk: they are about 3 mins apart. They are really good buddies!! Now they do have their moments...LOL!!

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home