Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Plumb, Baby...........

Ok so I've been getting a lot of questions about who Plumb is and I feel its my civic duty to introduce you to her music!! I'll post a song every couple of day up until the concert in honor of going..... That way you all can get acquainted with her as well!! This is the song "Better" off of her latest CD entitled Chaotic Resolve. The best line in the whole song? "Face to face your sweet like candy stickin to my teeth, but underneath so damaging" That pretty much sums of some people in my or who use to be in my life!! Hope you like it.... I'll post another really good one tomorrow!! Peace*********

Powered by Castpost

6 Comments:

Blogger kimmyk said...

I *heart* me some Plumb.

Here's their "myspace" website just incase you've not ever seen it Kate.

http://www.myspace.com/plumb

7:29 PM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

Thanks thats awesome!!

8:48 PM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:48 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Wow....she is kinda like another band i love...they sing "save me". anyhow..great voice, very soulful and awesome range...I'd totally check her out live.:)

10:07 PM  
Blogger SJ said...

Not bad :)

11:49 PM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

Trojan: who's the band? Man I wish we lived closer you could check her out live with me!!

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home