Friday, May 12, 2006

The Letter "N"...................


Ok so I got this off of KimmyK's blog. If you want to play let me know in a comment and I'll give you a letter. The rules are, you take the letter given to you, mine N, and you have to come up with 10 words that start with that letter and pertain to your life in some way. Here goes mine...............

Nicu*** There's not a day goes by that I don't thank God for the wonderful nurses and doctors of the nicu that helped safe my babies.

Naps*** Thank God for naps.... When they take them that is!

Nails*** I try to be tough as nails, sometimes I succeed and sometimes I don't, I also like that its nails that saved me.

Night*** I always have the most energy at night, that's when most of the my work gets done... And its when most fun is had!!

Newsweek*** There was a time not so long ago I looked forward to getting Cosmo and Glamour in the mail, now I look forward to getting my Newsweek.... Does that make me a nerd??

Net*** Without the internet I wouldn't be able to sell on ebay and amazon to get a little extra cash to help out around here, I also wouldn't be able to blog... Which has become a sort of therapy for me I fear! And basketball is the only sport in which I get and enjoy watching....Did the Cav's win last night? Anyone??

Noggin*** Thank heavens for the Noggin channel!! Yes I am one of those mothers who lets my children be entertained by the oh so horrible TV!! But at least its Noggin right??

Nudes*** I just love nude photograph, especially black and white.... There's just something that draws me in, the truth the simplicity, its just beautiful.

Nancy*** Geek in me number two? I like to play the Nancy Drew computer games! I haven't played in a while but I'm gonna get back to it soon, there so much fun. And those 12 year olds on the help message boards are some smart bitches!!! They amaze me!

Naughty*** Am I???


Well there you have it folks... If ya wanta play let me know.....

3 Comments:

Blogger kimmyk said...

My sister is a NICU nurse here at Children's. She tells me stories about the babies she takes care of and it breaks my heart-thank heavens for people like her. I couldn't do it...I'd be emotionally drained.

Nap? Sounds great right now.....Good idea.

2:07 PM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

Yeah i wish i could take a nap!! Sometimes I wish someone would take the boys out just so Chad and I could SLEEP!! Nothing dirty, just plain ole SLEEP!!

NICU nurses are special angels in my book!!

5:06 PM  
Blogger SJ said...

The noggin channel? Hahaha.

I just did this too :)

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home