Friday, May 05, 2006

Good News For You Men Out There........

For all you boob men out there.... Listen up!! There's good news, according to recent research the average chest size of Chinese women is up by nearly 1 cm around!! They think its due to better nutrition, but I thought the Chinese ate the healthiest??? I'm confused.... Apparently its even stressful on bra sales women Zhang Jing, she was quoted in Newsweek as saying, " It's so different from the past, when young women would wear A- or B- cup bras"..... Well it might be but I'm sure the men are rejoicing!!!

In other news David Copperfield was mugged in west palm beach, however he used slight of hand to conceal he's cell phone, passport, and wallet, when the muggers asked him to empty his pockets. He called it " Reverse Pickpocketing". Now that's one magic trick I think he should be required to share with the rest of the public!!! He has a responsibility to help protect the rest of us.... Don't ya think???

1 Comments:

Blogger gloria said...

OMG frickin hilarious!!!!
Yeah, don't try to mug a magician! LMAO

Glad you commented on my blog..I am enjoying reading through yours!! ;)

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home