Tuesday, April 25, 2006

How Much??...............

Ok so I was reading in my newsweek about how much ExxonMobil paid it's departing CEO, Lee Raymond, They 48.5 million, however that doesn't include the 21.2 million that he got for cashing in stock options, or the 3.1 million of dividends that he got on restricted stock that he owns. And it doesn't include he's retirement package, which is worth at least 250 million!!!!!!!!!! Can you believe that? That is what's wrong with America...... That's more money than some countries have!!! Meanwhile there's Americans out in the "real world" that are struggling to keep the roof over their children's head!! It's just not right.... That's all I'm sayin.....

On another note Levi's blood levels came in and they're starting to come up a little so the Dr. Wants us to hang tight, and see what the CT scan reads on the 8th and then if its still bad go to the infectious disease doctor..... We don't know about Carter's they weren't in yet, but I'm sure they'll show the same thing. So that's the update on them...Yeah!! It looks like we are on track.....

In other news I've started not only selling on eBay but now I've added to selling on Amazon.... I'm a gluten for punishment! It's really a lot of work, last night I had 12 items to pack up type up labels and confirm pick up!! But its helping with all the medical bills. Even with insurance the bills are insane, copays for an office visit alone are 60$!! That's what else is wrong with America, but that's a whole other grip and story!! So I've listed all our books, CD's and DVD's that we just had sitting around... So if you'd like to donate to the cause let me know..... Hey you could "spring clean" and get rid of shit if nothing else!! LOL.......

that's all for now............. Peace~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 Comments:

Blogger SJ said...

My retirement package is currently worth somewhere in the region of a dollar

3:49 PM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

LOL Yeah they don;t have a package for overworked stay at home moms!!

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home