Saturday, April 15, 2006

Lost shoes........

So in the last few days while running errands I have seen one shoe lying on the middle of the highway several times. Where's it's mate, and more importantly, how does one go about losing A shoe in the middle of the highway? They weren't dirty old shoes either, they were relatively new looking. It just disturbed me.... I have never been in a situation were losing a shoe out of the car on on the highway was even a possibility. I guess I just really want to know how one does that. Then I can stop thinking about it........... Cause I'm pretty sure that if I, by some freak incident, lost one of my beloved shoes out of the car onto the highway..... (see why I don;t get how it happens? It's such a big feat to accomplish).....I'm going back for it!!! I'm just saying that's my shoe man....."My Shoe!!!" ---- if any of you get what that line is from ie "My shoe" then you are totally cool!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have often wondered the same thing! i also agree i'd be going back for it if i some how lost mine!

2:52 PM  
Blogger SJ said...

I was once hit in the face by a shoe as I was cycling along minding my own business. Honest. Perhaps they just spontaneously appear!

5:32 PM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

Ian: that could be, like maybe just maybe they're alien's shoes and theres only ever one becuase they only have one foot..... ?

Siv: For real girl right? Thise are MY shoes I NEED those!!

7:26 PM  
Blogger SJ said...

Perhaps, yes. Mulder & Scully should investigate in the Flip Flop Files...

6:25 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Save the shoes!!! Save the shoes!!!!!

If i spend $$$$$ on shoes....I make sure they stay on my feet and not wind up on highways. I've been drunk out of my gord...and still have yet to lose a shoe to the Highway Gods..It's chaos.

Kate..i'll never understand how they wind up on the highway. It's a mystery like the washer/Dryers that eat socks. Socks go in..but they don't come out. What? Why..Huh? What kind of Black Hole-Burmuda Triangle type appliance did I buy? Where is my sock disclaimer?

I'm high on suger today...sorry.

5:45 PM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

Trojan: Sugar highs are the only thing that gets me through easter!!! I think I too got one of those dryers with the sock ingestion problem.....

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home