Wednesday, April 12, 2006

For Real..........

Ok for real I can't take much more stress and worries man!! Dr. Casper called first thing this morning just as she said she would and we discussed a plan of attack which to my utter heart stopping includes a test for Cystic Fibrosis. She said she would like to have them tested to be safe, they have some of the warning signs and she would just like to make sure that's not what we are dealing with. My heart for real jumped a beat.... Can't we ever catch a break? So they go up to Akron children's on Monday to have that done, and to see their allergist/immunologist Dr. Kishore. Man I wonder if Locks of Love takes grey hair?? I should probably check into that!!!

I also heard yesterday that the company that makes my contact solution has stopped shipment of it to stores because of an increased report of a certain eye fungus among its users...... Well ain't that just kick ya in the ass fantastic?? Just what I need an eye fungus!! I'm off today to get a different brand.... Again, For Real............

that's the update today.... More later....... Peace and chicken grease!!

5 Comments:

Blogger SJ said...

Doesn't seem your week does it? :(

Hope it all goes ok - all our thoughts are with you guys

8:52 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Chicken grease? Hmmmmm I am so not hungry now.

Hang in there.....You guys are in my thoughts and my fingers and toes are crossed .

9:03 AM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

Thanks guys!!

10:13 AM  
Blogger Barb K said...

Hey, Kate,
I am shooting up an arrow prayer for you guys right now...The way things have been going, the arrow will probably actually hit you right in the backside! Anyways, know I am praying for all things needed to keep pressing on.

12:35 PM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

Thanks Barb I really appriciate it.... and hey its good to get an arrow in the bottom every now and then!! heheh

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home