Tuesday, April 11, 2006

The Venting.........

I can't take it I tell you!! I am stressed out enough about Levi and what it all means with out the stress of people not listening hangin over it as well. See they all want to give advice and tell stories about their cousins cousins' daughter's boy who had the same symptoms... All of which aren't what Levi is doing!! They don't take the time to listen and learn about what is really going on but still somehow feel qualified to tell you what to do about it!! I can't take it anymore!!! The worst? When they tell me something they heard from someone else that I already told them myself!!! Of course its all news to them because they weren't listening. Oh wait... It's my fault really cause I forgot that I was invisible and that I know nothing about my children. I mean come on now... I only spend all day and all night with them seven days a week.... But what do I know? I guess the doctors forgot to tell me when I gave birth I'd also become invisible as well...... Agggghhhh.... I'm just tired of it all and its really buggin at me hard now cause I'm extra stressed. .... Phew.... I feel better!! Just had to vent a little there...... Thanks.....

Chad had an interview this morning so pray he gets it. Its a great posistion and would mean more stability and more time with me and the boys, therefore making it easier for him to train. He has a competition comming up in early May. I'm soooo excited for him!! He trains in Jiu Jitsu, just to feel you in there...... Pray he gets the job he's actually really wanting it and would really be good at it!

Dr. Casper is to call me tomorrow with a plan on what to do next with Levi.... So I will keep you all updated!!

Peace~~~~~~~~~~

6 Comments:

Blogger SJ said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:46 PM  
Blogger SJ said...

Damn typos. I meant -

JJ, huh? How exciting! Hope the boy feels better soon :(

4:47 PM  
Blogger Kat said...

sounds frustrating........
i hope everything goes well!!

11:41 AM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

Thanks Kat!

12:06 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

I know nothing about this subject so rest assured, you shall recieve no advice from me:)

I just hope your child feels better soon and take care of you too.

5:15 PM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

Trojan: Thank you that helps alot!! I wish more people would respond as such... even if they do know something ...lol

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home