Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Movies, News, and Babies................

So on Sunday I watched a really good movie...Now I know its an old one but with twins I don't get to see movies very often, but thanks to a free showtime preview weekend I got to see it. What was the movie you ask? CRASH...... It was sooo good I can't stop thinking about it! It was one of those movies that I was talking to the screen, like what I said was really gonna change anything! For example when the little girl ran out to help her daddy and the middle eastern guy was getting ready to shoot him. I was yelling at the girl to stop! I know, I know Chad always thinks its funny when I "talk" to the TV. It was just a really good movie. And its really hard for me to sit through and get interested in movies. A little ADD thing I guess. I thoroughly enjoyed this one though.

I'm sitting here posting this as I listen to the boys screaming in the other room. They've been down for a nap for a whole 40 minutes....It is not time to get up yet!!! Momma needs more alone time!! Please babies........
OOhh wait I think they my have stopped!!! Here's hoping........

Man we need a bigger place.... This little two bedroom duplex is just getting smaller and smaller.

So on my yahoo news page today one of the BIG stories was that Katie Couric might be leaving the "Today" show. I was like what the hell? That's the big news story of the day? Not like the dozens of people killed in the storms across the country, or the war still going on in Iraq, or the thousands of children that die every second due to hunger, no the biggest story is that Katie Couric MIGHT be leaving!! Well stop the presses!!

Well that's my update for now, I know you all were just biting your nails waiting to hear what little ole me was up too!! Peace~~~~~~

2 Comments:

Blogger Kate Michele said...

Yeah I guess... Maybe if I really cared or was attached to Katie Couric it would be more news worthy to me. Now if it was news about Sex and the City comming back.... now thats good TV land news!!!! Thats one of my guilty pleasures that show.....

9:56 PM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

Ok It's official Katie Couric IS leaving the "Today" show.... End of May.... Again it made my Yahoo news page...lol

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home