Sunday, March 26, 2006

I Can't take It!!!!!!!!


I do not understand the need for this commercial for Lamisil.... It just grosses me out. Which is pretty hard to do especially with a cartoon but uugghh I can't watch it!! Now I love watching shows that show live surgeries and shows like "Life in the ER" and what not, Hey I even wanted to watch my own C-section, but the wouldn't let me, so I don't gross out easily. However there is just something about this gross little being lifting up a toenail and then preceding to crawl under it, that I just can't take let alone watch!!!! Cartoon or not. It's just wrong.......

3 Comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

you are right...that commercial is sooooo foul *bleck*

3:00 PM  
Blogger stacy a said...

I have to admit that that is a gross commercial and he is a disgusting little creature. See toes are gross!!!

2:25 PM  
Blogger Larry and Steph said...

I've been telling you people for years that toes are gross and it takes this creepy little cartoon for you to all realize that I'm serious...lol

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home