Monday, March 20, 2006

Here We Go Again...........

Well its off to the Doctors again for the twins...... They're fevers finally went down after six days!! However they are still very congested after being on antibiotics since Thursday. So she wants to see them today at 2:30. So here we go again!!! We do have however a new word from Levi.... REAADDYY. That's right he says "ready" after you ask him if he's ready. Its too cute!!

I had a little baby yesterday!! My sister-in -law is a foster parent and she has a new placement...Hes too cute!! Hes name is Keeno and hes six months old and only weighs like 12 pounds!!! He's a peanut..... Levi was a little peeved that he was here and that he's Mom was holding another baby... But he finally warmed up. Carter on the other hand really like him.... He gave him kisses and talked to him and hug him. I had him while she took my nephew to the ER. He's had an ear infection for 5 weeks now!! Poor guy.. he's to see an ENT and may be getting tubes put in!! Keep him in your prayers!!

And finally I would like to petition that we do away with the letter verification when you leave a comment on others blogs!! Some of them are really hard to read. I had to retype the one on Mos's blog twice just to leave my little comment. Am I the only one whose having trouble with those things?

Until Next time......Peace~~~~~~~~~~

5 Comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

Kate~ I hope the little dudes feel better REALLY soon! It's probably all those germs that rotten ole Femmie is giving them! LOL Probably "girlie germs" since she's become oh-so-girlie LOL

4:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with the twins!

I'm a single, divorced mother with4 children. 6 yr old son, 4 yr old son, and twins, boy/girl who will be 3 in August. ALL of which had that forever lasting fever a week or so ago, so I feel the frustration!

7:58 AM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

Hello missk nice to have you at my blog... do you have one? I glad your kids are better...we're slowly getting there! Thanks for commenting I love to hear from people.....

8:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do have a blog, but its for annoymous communication, so I dont give it out. I'm sorry!

I used to have one for my children, but during the divorce, my ex demanded (he was good at that) that I remove it because he was uncomfortable with me putting the childrens pictures on the web. :(

2:42 PM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

Thats cool missyk.... I'm glade you're reading mine!! Look forward from hearing from you!!

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home