Thursday, March 16, 2006

Newsweek gets me again.......

There's an article in this weeks newsweek about the polygamists movement. Now come on.... Get this there are activist out there trying to get polygamy decrimminalize. First of all I'm sure the cops thank you for being activist about it cause now they know who is....... Second I have to say who wants more than one spouse anyway.......And don't you find it telling about the genders that its only ever one man with a bunch of wives and never one women with all these husbands? Personally though I don't think it should consume all the police's time if they want to do fine that's there life...... Personally I can't imagine even wanting more than one spouse!! There argument though is VERY amusing!! They say that since the Gay marriage movement came about its their turn for equal rights as well saying and I quote..." If Heather can have two mommies why can't she have one daddy and a bunch of mommies?" LOL What the Hell???? I just thought while you have the right to feel that if you like, that it was the funniest reasoning I have ever heard!!! Just the way they worded it I couldn't help but laugh...... The worst part? HBO is starting a new series called "Big Love", which HBO says and I quote..."Offers a sympathic look at polygamous", yeah whatever... More like a pathetic look on it!!!!

So Femmie and I were talking about all the police power they have out their fighting prostitution and we decided they should spend their time on actual crimes and stop worrying about who's sleeping with who and for how much....... I mean as long as their all consenting adults, if that's what she wants to do to "earn" her living that's on her and she will be judge when its her time, however there are worse crimes being committed I.E. rape, murder, drug trafficking, kidnapping, abuse.....And on and on..... That are to me more important. Cause like I told Femmie, all men pay for sex, granted they don't hand over cash for it to random walkers, but believe me if their in a relationship with a women they PAY for sex!!!!! Thought you'd find that a little funny guys...... If there are any that read this that is!!!!

Until next time......Peace~~~~~~~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home