Saturday, March 04, 2006

Movies? What Movies, Mommy?


So my ooohhh so adorable little men managed to open the entertainment center doors where we keep movies....Even though it was locked with a "baby proof" device. I was doing my morning cleaning when I thought to myself that I hadn't heard them in a while...It's never a good sign when their "quiet" for a period of time!! I peek around the door way into the living room and this is what I see!!!! Just thought I'd share it with everyone.....Now I know that you are just dying to trade places with me, aren't you?
I'm in the process of updating their photo blog film loop so check back.....

Until Next Time.......Peace.....................

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just look at my adorable nephews!! We had a scene quite similar here the other day. I admire their determination and love for movies!

7:26 AM  
Blogger Larry and Steph said...

Hehehe....aren't they the cutest?? LOL....oh my...and the fun is just beginning. At least they work well together, right?

2:25 PM  
Blogger stacy a said...

That's a much better mess than the last one they made when they were oh so quiet. I'm sure it was much easier to clean up and I'm definitely sure it smelt better! Let the fun begin!

1:47 PM  
Blogger Stacy said...

Oh I rememeber those days ALL to well! D. used tto tear out the videos constantly. And, yes, somehow even figured out the childproof lock! :)

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home