Monday, February 27, 2006

Plumb.......


Hello everyone!! Just a little reminder that Plumb's new cd is out tomorrow!! I'm sooo excited... I can't wait. Go and get it no RUN and get it. I've heard snippets of it on the website and it is awesome!!! Best track? Cut...... It's great. The cd is called Chaotic Resolve..... I highly recommend it...

This week end was good my sister and brother in law were up from Columbus. We celebrated my birthday on Sunday a week early, that's right folks my birthday is coming up on Sunday I'm gonna be the big 24, since they were up and Chad won't be here next weekend. It was really nice. The boys really had a ball playing with their aunt Sarah. I got nice things for my birthday... Earrings, Lovely by Sara Jessica Parker, an Amazon gift card, a Sarah Hansen original bracelet!!

That was my weekend I'll write more later. Don't forget Dog The Bounty Hunter is on tonight!!!! Until next time......Peace.................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home