Monday, February 13, 2006

Five Stars......................


Five stars five stars!!!! Its the best show on primetime since SVU......And those who know me know it takes a lot for me to say that about a t.v. show!!!! Grey's anatomy had me sitting on the edge of me seat and crying last night!! I just started watching it after hearing about it from all of my friends....And now I'm hooked. It used to be that the only show I just HAD to watch was Law in Order SVU......Now this one has made my list!! It is smart and witty and always leaves me thinking at the end last night especially......"If you knew this was your last day on earth what would you do?" Its just a great show....I give it Five stars.

Anyway Chad and I went and saw my cousin's duplex last night......He loved it he thought it was a lot more homey than where were at. And he liked that there's an upstairs.....Lets you get away a little better and not be so on top of each other all the time. Ray said it would be 5-6 months before he'd have it ready......He's totally gutting it and remolding the inside like they did to their side!! He did say we could help paint and they'd take it off the deposit. Dawn said I could pick the colors.....And that my sister Sarah could paint a picture in the boys room too if she wanted!! She wanted to do that since they were born but couldn't because of where we were....The landlord wouldn't let us. I'm excited......And we have time to prepare and get ready.

I woke up Sunday morning shocked with the rest of the world.....Michelle Kwan withdrew!! I think she is very graceful on and off the ice. She knew she couldn't compete at her fullest and withdrew gracefully giving plenty of time for Emily Huges to prepare. What is getting me upset is.....The media talking about how old she is and how this will be the end of her career. Now I know in the life of figure skating 25 seems elderly......But come on!! Who made that rule.....Just because 14 and 16 year olds are winning the gold doesn't mean a YOUNG girl in her twenties is too OLD to win!! I say don't give up Michelle....Heal up from that injury and come back to make history at the next Olympics.....Showing that 29 is not too old to win a medal!!!

Well that's all for now.........Until next time.............Peace!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home