Wednesday, January 25, 2006

A little show called Fraggle Rock...........



My boys are really into this show called "Jack's big music show" on noggin. They are mesmerized by it. They seem to like shows with puppets more than cartoons. So it made me think of one of my favorite shows growing up. Fraggle Rock....see it was on the Disney channel when I was growing up which back then was an extra paid channel above cable like HBO is now...so i only got to see it when they would do the free channel preview weekends. I loved it and I was stoked to find that they released it on DVD....the first season that is! I really think they'll like it and I know that I will!! hehehe gotta love a show that You actually want to watch with your kids!! So I'm trying to decide weather or not to get it for them. It's 30.00$ on amazon which to some doesn't seem like that much but for us right now it is. I'm thinking about it. it';s just such a great show i really recommend ya all check it out!

Also if ya all have noticed the ad and the goggle search box at the top of my blog I thought I'd explain it. You can set it up and everytime someone uses it or just clicks on the ad (thats all you have to do you don't have to buy anything just click on it to open it then close it) it earns me a few cents. Not much but I figure over time it will add up. It's the boys' college fund. I figure by the time their 18 they might have 500.00 to split between the two of them!!! Books for the first year at least!! lol...so please if ya think about it use my site to do your searches and click on the ads please the boy's would be much apprietive.

The great fork affair is about to get more interesting so stay tuned for updates!! It should be good!! I got a plan that will be put into affect soon......... I'll keep ya posted...Later...

1 Comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

Kate~ I remeber that show. When I watched it, it was on HBO. I loved it. I may have to check out the DVD set...... :)

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home