Wednesday, January 11, 2006

What's a Full Life?

The other night I got to thinking about things I want to do in my life time and relized that I probably will never get to do them because of my economic status. For example there are places in the world I would love to see...Italy, Ireland (where my people are from), New York City...Hawaii.....and because Femmie always tells me about it Alaska. But to do that cost so much money!!! Plane tickets hotels food!!! I fear I'll never get to see any of that. But then I think that's not really what life's about. It's a great thing if that happens for you and you're able to do the things you want, but being loved and loving others is more of what life's about. Seeing your children grow and smile, thats life! Or else its what poor people tell them selves to make them selfs feel better!! LOL just a little joke people! But really we all have things we would like to do in life and it's a sobering thought to realize it probably isn't an option. But at the same time how lucky are we to have two healthy boys a roof over our heads and food for dinner everynight...that's more than most people in the world have. When you sit and think of all you do have in life...family, love.......you feel silly for feeling sad for the things you won't get to do. Thanks be to God for my family..and by family that includes those who aren't blood as well! Love ya All!!!

More Later...........................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home