Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Have we lost the true meaning of Christmas??




Christmas has come and gone and this year it left me a little sad...i'm afraid even i lost the true meaning of the holiday this year. All the stress of getting everything done and worry if you got enough for everyone and making sure you didn't forget anyone.....i lost view of the real christmas spirit. I think it's easier to do that as we get older and have to plan and stress about it all more. I heard something even more distrubing....many churches canceled their sunday services on christmas!!!! Whats with that!! I can't help but wonder.....has everyone forgot the meaning and is it now just a big commercilaized money making holiday??? I vow this year that next year it will be different for our family....I already have plans in the works.


On a lighter note my mom got me a NaNcy Drew computer game in my stocking and Femmie and I were playing it last night...its great!!! We were having so much fun..we're hooked!! I highly reccomend them!!! To all my family and friends it was so nice to see you all and thanks for everything!! The boys really enjoyed their christmas and the best part of my holiday was seeing their little faces light up at all the new toys!!!! Thats it for now.....more.....later...................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home