Friday, December 23, 2005

Another tag!!!! Its Ok Its a Christmas One!!

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Choclate 2. Does Santa wrap presents or just set them under the tree? Presents from santa were the big ones unwrapped... 3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? White 4. Do you hang mistletoe? I don't but mom always does. 5. When do you put your decorations up? I try to do it the day after thanks giving 6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Mom Kuhn's sweet potatos with marshmellows on top ....7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? Christmas eve at grandma Stone's..going to her church and then to open presents back at her house and then back to our house to hang our stockings for Santa. 8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I have no clue...ask mom. 9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? No mom wouldn't let us untill christmas morning..although now we open presents with Chads family on christmas eve. 10.What kind of cookies does Santa get set out for him? All the different kinds that mom made...11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? I love snow for a minute 12. Can you ice skate? Well I'm sure I could skate a little but not for long on my feet I'm sure I'd do better on my ass!! 13. Do you remember your favorite gift as a child? Yes the year I got my beloved baby doll Trisha from my Grandpa Stone...14. What's the most important thing about the holidays for you? Being with family 15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? mom's cookies 16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Cheese Fandue 17. What tops your tree? An Angel my grandma made me when I was a little Girl. 18. Which do you prefer Giving or Receiving? Giving..expecially to the kids! 19. What is your favorite Christmas Carol? Silent Night 20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? They're ok...I like once or twice in the entire season!

There's the christmas tag if you reading this and haven't done the tag yet your it!! Have a good one more...Later............................

1 Comments:

Blogger Kate Michele said...

No grandpa got me Trisha she was the first...Timmy was a year or so later from Santa.

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home