Thursday, December 22, 2005

My Greatest Fear......................

My greatest fear is losing my sense of self. I relize it is hard when you become a mother to maintain that you are still you and not just a mother. Since having kids I've come in contact with so many women that i think forget that....they can't hold a conversation about anything unless it has to do with their kids they have no out side intrest or views on anything in the world other than their kids. The whole identity is based around their kids. I love my boys and my world does revovle around them but they don't define me as a person, ya know? I've met so many moms who can't let go who are so attached and possive over their children that it make me think I'm not possive enough...though Femmie tells me I have a HEALTHY level of possiveness!! I make sure I have things...like this blog...to express myself and maintain my sense of self...... And I pride myself on being able to have a conversation with my friends and family that isn't all about the babies. I can't stand women like that!! Ok so that was my rant for the day!! Thanks for listening and I welcome the comments and your opions on this subject.... maybe I'm way off base???


Hurry everyone!! One more good day left to shop hope everyones ready!! I'm so NOT! I have so much to do around the house before christmas and nothing is working with me people!! My computer crashed today so I was on the phone with tech support most of today. The boys had their 18mo checkup yesterday and had two shots and a finger prick each! And my health is not helping the sistuation either...for those who don't know I have FMS and it flares up bad sometimes....of course know is not the best time!! But the good news? Chad's off tomorrow for the holiday so he can help me with last minute stuff!!


Well that's it for now folks......later............................................................


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home