Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Remind me Who The Enemy Is.........



Sunday night President Bush made his address to the nation...did ya all catch it? I must say it was a good speach but still left me confused about a few things...help me understand if you can i welcome the comments....He said we are in Iraq fighting for our freedom from terriost and we will not be defeated..it is better to fight them over there than over here. I suppose ruining land and killing innocent people are ok as long as its not on our land. But again I must ask whos the enemy? I was under the impression that the terriost of 9/11 were following Osama from Afganastan! So remind me then why we are so concerned with Iraq? Why aren't we in Afganastan hunting down Osama? At least if we are you never hear about it. I don't know it all just leaves me shaking my head at it all....Of course its hard to have any one who does understand it to explain it to you!

On a lighter note....on saturday Chad and I went to his company Christmas party in Cleveland. We had a blast!! The best part was going to The House Of Blues...the band was great the people we were with were a blast...It was the best time I've had in a long long time!! It was good for chad and i too..to get out and have fun with each other. Don't get me wrong I love my boy's but getting out with them is alot of work! It was nice to go out as a couple and have a fun adult night out.....It was really good for us as a couple!! And the best part....the whole night was free! The company paid for everything!! And while at the House of Blues some Cav's player came in after their big win over the Heat! It was really awesome and a Boost for me Cause one them was gonna hit on me I belive until Chad walked up behind me....how could I tell you may ask? Guys aren't exactly subtle in their checking a girl out...are ya with me gals? You all know what I mean!!

Well thats all for now more later..................................................

3 Comments:

Blogger Larry and Steph said...

This cracked me up...how have we made it so far as friends and yet manage to have such differing views? LOL....Anywho...glad you had a good time on Saturday. It's about time one of us had a life. I'll talk to you later....Love ya!

10:25 AM  
Blogger Stacy said...

Glad you had such a great nite Kate! Parents always need alone time!!
I had to laugh at Femmie's comment...she & I are carbon copies politically, so when I read your post I thought "oh...wait til Fem reads that" & sure enough she had alreay commented! That's what makes a true friendship!:)

4:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kate Michele - have you and my daughter really been friends for soooooo long.... cause you two definitely don't have the same political view points. I'm glad you and Chad had a good time. It is very important for a healthy marriage to have date nights. Have a great day! Got the message about no cookies...we'll try to work on that.

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home