Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Oh Goody I've Been Tagged!!

I've been tagged!! so here goes.....................

A-Z About MeThis quiz was sent by a friend...A-Age: 23B-Bed size: QueenC-Chore you hate: Mopping the floors and cleaning the bathroomD-Dessert you love: sundays and cookies. Essential start your day item: choclate chip pancakes. F-Favorite actor(s): well mines an actress, Sarah Jessica Parker. G-Gold or Silver: Silver White Gold. H-Height:5'4 I-Instruments you play: none J-Job title: stay at home mom. K-Keeping track of your day: olivia planner. L-Living arrangements: Two bedroom duplex. M-Mom's name: Nina. N-Not liking right now: my bills and secrets keept. O-Overnight hospital stay other than birth: several. P-Phobia: stranger in my house at night. Q-Quote you like: I don't have a problem with authroity I just don't like people telling me what to do! hehe and The things that you're afraid of are usually the most worthwhile....R-Right or left handed: right. S-Siblings: Sarah -Time you woke up today: 7:00. U-Unique habit: I don't think I have one. V-Vegetable you hate: anything from the squash family. W-Worst habit: procrastinating...amen to thisX-X'rays you've had: ankles, fingers, chest, face. Y-Yummy food you can make: Well I've been told I make alot of yummy things but Femmies fav is chicken veggie alfredo. Z-Zodiac sign: Picies

There ya all go that's my list hope ya all enjoy!! I'll post more later.............................

2 Comments:

Blogger Larry and Steph said...

Great list! lol...and I picked up on the 'subtle' hint for me...secrets kept...I got it. It's not a secret anymore though. :-) OK...talk to you later...

10:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,

I am regular visitor of this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]You have really contiributed very good info here goodintheory.blogspot.com. Let me tell you one thing guys, some time we really forget to pay attention towards our health. Here is a fact for you. Research presents that nearly 90% of all USA adults are either obese or weighty[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] So if you're one of these individuals, you're not alone. Infact many among us need to lose 10 to 20 lbs once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now next question is how you can achive quick weight loss? [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss[/url] is not like piece of cake. You need to improve some of you daily habbits to achive weight loss in short span of time.

About me: I am blogger of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also mentor who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under painful training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for fast weight loss.

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home