Tuesday, January 03, 2006

2006....time to reflect...time to remember..time to look ahead...

So here we are starting another year.... I wonder what will happen this year? Every year seems to bring the same things. Maybe this year will bring different things? It doesn't seem possible thats its 2006..I graduated in 2000...it seems like just yesterday I was sitting in chemistry class taking notes....standing at my locker talking to everyone....luaghing at Miss stumps dramtic proformance of Mcbeth!! Good Times Good Times!! Where does the time go? Now I've been married for four years have 18 month old twins...and yet I don;t feel a year older!! Time is a funny thing to me....when you think back on something it seems like at the same time both eons ago and at the same time like yesterday!! I can't help but think at the beginning of every new year....what will it bring? Will we finally be a little more finicially stable...will we go a whole year without surgeries and hospital stays.....will we add on to our family....will we stay here or find a bigger place..will I finally find legit at home work to help us out? Every year the same questions. So this year I've decided not to ask them and just let the year happen to just live it with out trying to think out and plan out every asspect of our lives!!! Of course I tell myself that every year and still I worry and try to plan...Really though I'm really really going to try again!!!

I saw on the news today that one of the nations zoo's is selling a two headed rat snake on ebay...the bidding starts at 150,000.00$!!!! Thats right you read that right 150K! There's just so much wrong with that that i'm not going to even get into it...if you know me you'll know why. Thats all for now......Later...........................................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home