Saturday, January 14, 2006

It's Official I'm A Proud Mamma

It's official I'm a proud mamma finally!! I got my own digital camera and been playing with it! Noe my boys are getting their pics taking all the time!! I created a "blog" like pic link for them. Check out the link on the side i'll up date when I get new pics taken so check regurarly. We have a b-day party today for one of Chad's buddies daughter. I'll write more later!! Oh yeah if ya click on each pic it will make it bigger and tell ya which boy your looking at!! Some people have said its hard to tell them apart so I did a little cheat sheet for ya all!! Enjoy.......

1 Comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

Can't wait to see all the awesome photos you capture with your new toy!!!! Your boys are getting sooooo big & adorable!!!

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home