Thursday, January 26, 2006

The Great Fork Affair.................

Well my plan didn't really work as i thought it would see I left one fork out and then asked chad to set the table to see what he would do with the situation....nothing thats what he did other than getting pissed off he did nothing. He still is like just go get some more. But the thing is you can't replace them!! They were my grandmas. And besides that he doesn't understand how expensive it would be to replace silverwear every few months! Expecially when you only really need the forks so you end up buting a whole set of silverwear just for the forks. He says i should just go to the good will and buy a bunch of fork...hello do you know me but at all!! See I'm the kinda gal who like her things to be matching sets..why should I have to suffer because you can't stop throwing them away or losing them or whatever it is that your doing. It's not that they would be used most of my things are used..1. becuase its cheaper..2. i really like vintage things!! But thats beside the point this paticular set you can't replace. Men!!! I suppose most of ya out there have the same issues! Like for instance the kitchen...see as a stay at home mom who cooks everynight for her family i view my kitchen as my office. So when you mess it up or don't help me keep it clean it irrates me. I can only imagine the wrath I would get if I went to he's work and messed up his office!! When he's on vacation and the guys at work leave it a mess he stresses out!! A little help and respect for my "office" would be nice. Thanks for listening about my husband rant....i'm sure ya all have been there....feel free to comment.............

Like most americans last night I watched American idol....boy do they draw the freaks!! Its like all the weirdos we have here in america come out of their holes to go and make a tv appereance!! I have a hard time believing these people really think their good..I mean don't they have friends or family to be honest with them before they go and make a fool of themselves? I'd be pissed if you let me go on their and make a fool of myselfe when you knew all along i'm horrible! I couldn't believe the things people were wearing and how shocked they were to find out they stink!! Families need to start being honest with each other tell them i'm sure you have other talents singing is not it!!! I swear I need about a third of the confidence these people have!!! Last night on Scarbourgh Country he was talking about how the media is saying its the meanest season yet and then he said "why is a britian on the panel of judges to decide who get to try out for AMERICAN Idol?" He does have a point there... I never thought of it that way. I'll give him that!!! Allright well thats all I have for now more later.......................

7 Comments:

Blogger Larry and Steph said...

The Brit is their because somewhere down the road he helped establish it and now backs most of the contracts, in some way, if I'm not mistaken. There is some reason he gets to do what he does. He's some music guru. lol. ok so, if you ask me should you go on the show, I should tell you "no, but katie you're nice and you're a good mom...just stay home"? You need to do the same for me LOL Talk to you later

1:57 PM  
Blogger Stacy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:19 PM  
Blogger Stacy said...

*** I removed my previous comment cuz there were mucho spelling errors****

Kate~ I vote that you should go on Amer.Idol & Femmie should go with you~ as your back up dancer, cuz we all know girl has got some moves. LOL (She is gonna kill me for that one)

7:21 PM  
Blogger Larry and Steph said...

Is it ok to tell your own sister where to go and how to get there? Just curious...

11:34 PM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

LOL you guys crack me up!!! I woke up this morning to these comments and couldn't stop giggling....

8:37 AM  
Blogger Stacy said...

Here's Femmie's new theme song :

"I like to move it, move it. I like to move it, move!..."

I'm sure you guys get my drift!!!LOL

2:58 PM  
Blogger Larry and Steph said...

I'm not sure I like you anymore lol

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home