Sunday, January 29, 2006

Spring in January??


Ok so i know that its only January but I am ready for spring!!! Yesterday here in ohio we had a taste of it! It was such a pretty day..around 50 and the su was out. Chad and I took the boys walking aroun The Strip...a shopping plaza here.......and it was fun the boys LOVE being outside. I can't wait till I can pack them up in the stroller again and go for nice walks around the neighborhood. I think there getting stir crazy. But I can't complain because Ohio has not had a bad winter I mean come on 50's in January....hell must be frezzing over!!

Its been a really good weekend....Chad didn't have to work so we had the whole weekend. We took the twins to the pet store and Mcdonalds yesterday before taking them up to the strip. Then we stayed in last night and goofed around. Chad taught them how to run up and down the living room screaming!! Thats dads for ya......see he's not here to hear them do it all day long!! But it was really cute. Then I took a wonderful bath after they went to bed and read my lastest book I'm reading called....Little Earthquakes by: Jennifer Weiner......Its great I'm really loving it!! And then I went to bed and wasn't awoken untill 6:50am when the boys got up!! I was so happy they seelpt through!!!

I also got to do some e-mail back and forth to a dear friend of mine from high school who moved to Floridia after she finish school. We got to catch up and talk about her wedding thats in May of 2007. I wish I could go I'd love that however its just too expensive! But I've requested tons of pictures!!

Well thats how my weekend went pretty laid back....oh yeah check out my new section of links at the right...Music Fog....its what I'm listening to know and some like Jennifer Knapp I've been listening to since forever...she never gets old. I hope she comes back to the scene soon I miss her. Well thats all for now. Later............................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home