Friday, February 03, 2006

A Little Show Called Fraggle Rock Part 2......

Well I received Fraggle Rock on Tuesday as Amazon promised....and they LOVE it!!! And I love it. As Chad said he thinks I like it more!! Femmie and I don't mind watching with them some of them we actually remembered!!! It's great I highly recommend it....for your kids..or for yourself!!

I sell on ebay it get us a little extra money and helps here and there. I am however slowly running out of things to ebay!! We had all our med bills come in the other day including new ones from chads surgery and the recent ones for the babies....along with of course bills from the NICU and their birth!! I joked with Chad that I'm gonna sell everything in the house on ebay to help!!! But honestly though I am this weekend going to go through things and see if theres anything else we can sell. You wouldn't believe the things people will buy!!! My mom gave me her old Beatles albums to sell, however their not selling very well...but chad old fight shirts are going like candy!!! It just amazes me what you think will bring you in some money never does...its the things you think nooone would want!!

Well thats all for now. Until next time folks..........................................

1 Comments:

Blogger stacy a said...

Hey, there was a guy in the paper not too long ago that sold a peanut, a cotton ball & crazy sh** like that. For alot of money, like $60 each. I'm sure you have some of that stuff laying around. If you say that Elvis bit it or used it I'm sure it would sell even better. People are nuts!!!! Don't stress over the bills. If you can only send $5 for now they will take it. It's better than no payment at all. And yes, even I like Fraggle Rock. We used to watch it all the time with Fem.

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home