Monday, February 20, 2006

The Weekend Update...................................

So the weekend was very tiring!! The boys were sick once again and their breathing treatments weren't working so we finally went and got their prednsione syrup filled. That stuff is the shit!! They slept all night last night with out coughing and gagging!!! And of course so did mom and dad!!! It was much needed!! Their slowly getting better! I updated their picture blog so check out their link at the right!! Friday was an interesting evening with them.... Huh Femmie? Femmie and I were in the kitchen she was going through her planner and I was making cookies for the boys. She smelled something and went to look in the livingroom and that's when I heard her say..." ewww no no ewww....Katie!!!" I go over and to my horror....Carter has taken off he's diaper....Pooped....And now they are both playing in it!! It is everywhere!!! Smeared in between their hands in their hair all over the walls and carpet!!! And the worst? Their eating it!!!!!!!! We're like ewwww stop!!! But they were having a ball!! Femmie starts cracking up...Which I told her "it's not funny!!" But that's how she deals!! We threw them in the tub till I realized now their just sitting in floaties!! So I moved them to the sink were I could run clean water to rinse them. Mom and Dad came over to help run the carpet cleaner and to help clean up!! So needless to say now we always but pants on over our diapers!!!!

Did ya all hear about that lady in California? She gave birth this weekend to a 6 pound baby boy....What's news worthy about that? Well she's 62!! That's right 62, she's a grandmother to 20 and a greatgrandmother to 3. I was like you;ll be 80 when he graduates high school!! She and her third husband whose 48 also have a 3 and a half year old!!! There's just so much I find disturbing about this story I just don't even know where to begin!! It's not like it was unplanned either.....Both times she had IVF done...... I'm not even real sure how that was even possible!! But hey different strokes...For different (crazy) folks!!

Well that's all for now I'll write more Later.....Remember keep praying for us!! Until Next Time..................Peace...................................................

2 Comments:

Blogger Larry and Steph said...

That lady gets a giant WTF??? What are you thinking? Nut case...and that's beyond the fact that it makes me just wanna shake my head and say eeeewwwwwww!!!! She's my gram's age. Come on now. Blah!

1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The only thing I have to say about the poopie story is...you should've taken pictures. When the boys get older they will never believe that story and of course as a mother it is your job to tell that story..frequently. Hey, if we don't embarass our kids who will?

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home