Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Exciting Day...For the boys.............


Well what an exciting day for the boys today!! They got to go to the big park here in town with me and one of their favorite people...Grandma!!! They were all over that park...Well Carter at least I think Levi would of been happy to just sit in the swing....Carter loved climbing all around and to "explore". They had a great time. Levi woke from he's nap coughing really bad....We're getting sick again.....So I had to do a breathing treatment on him witch meant mom had to come back over to help entertain Carter while I did it. Thanks God for grandparents!! And probably the most exciting part of the day was the news that Laurie Berkner the boys most favorite singer on Noggin released her first ever DVD today....Which with the help of amazon points their receiving TOMORROW!!!!!!! I told them and I swear they got excited!!! hehehe.........I like to think they did anyway. If nothing else it will make giving breathing treatments a lot easier. Just pop in Laurie!! Well that was pretty much my day!!!

Until next time.........Peace...............................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home