Thursday, February 16, 2006

The best speech in a long time.......


Did anyone catch it last night on American Idol? One of the contestants, Mandesa, told Simon how she felt about his comments about her weight and them needing a bigger stage. She was so poised and well spoken. She told him that he hurt her and that she cried but that she has forgiven him even with out an apology....She said if God could let he's son Jesus die on the cross for he's people's sins without an apology then she could forgive Simon for what he said to her. I was just so touch by not only what she said but how she conducted herself. I say, you go girl!!!!! I haven't heard enough of her performing though to know if I like her voice but she sounded pretty good in the auditions they did show. I really like Ace he's just down right beautiful!!! hehehe....And I really like that Taylor guy with the grey hair......He's really good. Well that's my American Idol update for the week......Oh yeah and they can't vote that Brenna chick off fast enough!! She annoys the crap out of me...Everything she talks I can feel my skin crawl!!!!

Until next time.......Peace......................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home