Thursday, February 23, 2006

Idol...Idol.....Idol!!!


I know I know.....Its idol season once again. I don't know why that show catches me the way it does...Every year its my obsession. This year I love Love Love Tyler Hicks....He just makes me beam. I can't stop smiling when he's on I just Love Him!!! And of course Chris and Ace are just beautiful!!! Tonight's the results of who goes home this week....Idol Idol......ahhhh I don';t know what it is about that show...Its great.

Any who....... I finished my book Little Earthquakes. It was really really good. I highly recommend it. I didn't know what to read next so I decided on my favorite book of all time. White Oleander by Janet Fitch. It's wonderful. The movies good to however they left out a lot. Like always the book is much much better. I highly recommend you read this book I think everyone should read it. Trust me you will like it and it will be one of those books that make you think, that you don't want it to end, and that will change you.

Well Levi is sick again and the doctor is concerned. Please keep our little guy in your prayers. Thanks.....

Until next time....Peace..............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home