Friday, February 24, 2006

Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend.....................


Last night Chad surprised me with something I've been wanting for a very long time.....A real wedding ring!!! I was so shocked I was speechless!!! I just kept asking him if it was real! He caught me totally off guard....He picked it out all by himself. We have a friend who works for the headquarters for the chains of Kay's and JB Robinson and Jared's they're all owned by the same main company. She gets jewelry at cost he got a REALLY GOOD deal. He was gonna wait and give it to me on my birthday, which is March 5th, but he couldn't wait any longer!! He was just too excited. I'm still in shock!!!! Well that's all I have to say for now until I get my wits about me back that is!!!!

Until next time.....Peace.........

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,my brother has good tase!! It's beautiful....enjoy

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home