Sunday, March 12, 2006

Tired.....(let me express my feelings a little)

Tired of always feeling tired

Tired of the grey ceiling on the earth...(great song by Sister Hazel "your winter")

Tired of being surrounded by these four walls

Tired of people treating others with such disrespect

Tired of acting like nothing happened when others have wronged me

Tired of not standing up for myself

Tired of people not listening

Tired of nothing changing

Tired of hearing only bad news

Tired of feeling guilty.....For things I can't control

Tired of feeling not good enough

Tired of Christians who think Christianity means opinions and judgment

Tired of unwanted advice

Tired of never feeling like I've grown up

Tired of feeling older than I am

Tired of waiting for our dreams

Tired of watching them slip on by

Tired of others judgments when they know not of the others situation

Tired of always being the one whose kept waiting

Tired of wanting to do things and not having the courage

Tired of caring what others may think or say

Tired of others telling me how and what to feel

"I'm just a little Tired"...................Peace~~~~~~~~~~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home