Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Angry Housewife Eating Fruit Chews....................

So the other night something was brought to my attention that really made my blood boil. See Chad takes Jui-Jitsu class three times a week.... Which is cool. However I've noticed that lately however when people ask were chad is on class night and I tell them they're all "that's good gets him out its a good stress reliever for him"....... Come again??? Why can't it be a good thing cause he enjoys it? Why's it gotta be to get away and a stress reliever....I'm pretty sure he gets away every day to go to work for 8 sometimes up to 16 hours a day and then comes home a rest cause he was at "work" all day. What do these people think I do all day...And I NEVER get away or get a stress relieve. I counted up all the "jobs" I have here and my God I deserve a break!! I take care of 20month twin boys 24/7, I keep the household, I plan dinners, I cook dinners, I do 20 loads of laundry a week, do the shopping, take care of the budget and the bills, fix things around the house, pluming and what not, I list on ebay and etsy to help get extra money to help make ends meet. Other than Femmie comming over I have no adult conversation all day long. However though to hear people talk Chad deserves all the breaks and stress relieve he can get "because he's at work all day". At least he's job has an ending point. Mine goes on with no "clock out" time. When's it my turn? I fight with the feeling that that's selfish but in my heart I feel you can be a better mother with a break here and there. I love my children with all my heart but sometimes these walls of this tiny apartment just seem to close in on me!! Thing is I don't know what'd I'd do....Everything cost money...Which we don't have extra of. I would love to be able to go out to dinner with my husband for example however that would be way to expensive. We haven't been out to dinner together alone since before the twins were born!! Long time!

Well that's my rant for the the day!! Thanks for sticking with me....

Until Next Time....... Peace~~~~~~~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home