Thursday, March 23, 2006

The Little Guys...........

This is the little guys soo tired they fell asleep playing!!! I just had to take a picture!! (carter's in front, Levi's in the back).

This is our future entertainer, Carter, every night he gets up on he's little stool and does all the tricks he knows!! He loves and audience!!! As you can see below he even applauds himself!!!!

Just a few pics I thought ya all would get a kick out of!!! Levi hasn't been feeling well but I'll get some of him in the next few days....Today he started to feel better at least we hope!! He's fits could've scared off the devil himself!!! Ummm maybe that's a good thing........

Until Next Time......Peace~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 Comments:

Blogger Larry and Steph said...

I absolutely love these little guys. I can be having a ho-hum day, and then I see those little grins...I'm tellin ya. They are special little men. I think we should have baby chicken for dinner...lol.

8:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adorable!! I remember when mine were that small...*sighs*, where does the time go??

11:15 AM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

Thanks!! I know I was just telling Chad that it just seems like yesterday that we were sitting in the NICU praying they'd be alright, and now look at them!!!

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home