Monday, April 03, 2006

Lesson Forgot..........

A little lesson from child hood that I forgot today.... Don't drink orange juice shortly after you brush your teeth. Good tid bit of information to retain!! I wasn't thinking and took a big ole gulp...And...aggg... It was not a good experience. So I just want to pass on my knowledge to remind you all so you don't have to go through such a thing first thing in your morning!!

So I'm really liking nude photography.... Its just so beautiful and true and simple... I'm just really diggin it right now. So fair warning to all, I'll be posting ones I come across and really like....To share and show their beauty. Try not to think of them as sexual...That's to you Femmie.... And try looking at them for the beauty that is in them.

Levi goes to the Akron ENT's on Friday.... So keep him in your thoughts. And also a reminder about the ads at the top of the blog and the google box..... It gives me like two cents everytime someone clicks on the ads or uses the google box... Not a lot but it ads up. I'm trying to earn enough to help fund Levi's medical expensives..... Please help by clicking on the ads and using me as your google site. Levi thanks you!!

Ok folks that's all I have to say for now I'll catch ya all later~~~~~~~~~

5 Comments:

Blogger Kate Michele said...

Hello Mos!! Thank you so much!!! Yes that is correct, I get a couple of cents everytime the Google search box is used, and on some people's computers there will be an ad show up above the box I get $ if thats clicked on as well. You don't have to buy anything you just have to open to it and then close out of it. Thats all it take. I really appriciate you using the Google search box today. Thanks it will help so much! Kate

6:38 PM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

And Mos I also want to thank you for restoring my faith in the human race with your kindness! For some reason today I've delt with everyones shar of as I like to call them...rude-ass people... So again thank you........

6:52 PM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

Thank you very much!!

11:30 PM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:30 PM  
Blogger SJ said...

Coffee either. Toothpaste and coffee do not mix. At. All. :(

6:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home